|How to get song
information from Winamp application title?
Use this method for any application which indicates
its state in the window title.
- Run the Winamp.
- In the Magic RDS open the External Text window,
select Text Sources card and click on Find Window. Locate the Winamp title and click OK.
- Click on Update button.
- Click on Test button. Yes, it's here! But it may be
better than this:
- Select the More Options card and check Remove song
- On the Text Sources card select the Winamp source and
fill " - Winamp" to the "Cut everything after" field. Click on Update.
- Click on Test button again. Much better than
- As the last step, select the Winamp source on Dynamic
PS 1 card and click Close.
Make sure the Dynamic PS 1 is enabled on the Dynamic
PS 1 sheet. It's preferable to configure it before and Store it into the RDS encoder.